Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Questions

Lots of questions from people at work. I'll try to post them and some possible answers.

Q - Why?
A - This one really depends on who is asking and the tone. Usually the answer is that its something I've wanted to do. Or it can be just because I can. Sometimes the answer is because I hate myself (for people who have a sneer when they ask).

Q - Does it hurt?
A - For me not that bad. For you it might be awful. Everyone feels pain differently. It stings during tattooing, and feels kind of like a sunburn for a day. The thing that bugs me the most is about a week later when it starts to ITCH. That sucks.

Q - How long until it is done?
A - I'm not sure. Christopher is the artist and when he says it is done, its done. This isn't a quick project and I wouldn't want him to rush it. I am also getting both arms done at the same time so it will take longer.

Q - How much does it cost?
A - Lots. Art is expensive.

Q - Have you shown your mom?
A - HELL NO! I'm waiting for the right time. Yes I'm a puss. A 38 year old puss.

No comments: