Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HMMM......Seems I forgot about this..........

Well? What can I say? Time marches on. Maybe it is a touch of ADD? Guess I kind of forgot about this BLOG. Started thinking about it when a friend sent a link to one he just started. Feel free to check it out. http://rosenwriting.blogspot.com/ It should prove much more entertaining that this! Since July Christopher has completed my lower arms. They were actually done around November. As the last session approached I finally decided that the upper arms need to be inked too. All I could think was "robots". Namely old, square, tin-type robots. I talked to Christopher and he seemed to like the idea. Another challenge. A couple weeks after talking to him about it he had some sketches ready. The right arm will have three robots marching off to battle, all shiny and new. The left arm will have them returning, all broken and used. The trick will be to work that into the lower arms. So far the outline and shading of the robots has been done on my right arm. I'll try to post a couple photos of both the images I gave Christopher and the work so far.

1 comment:

Lefty said...

show me the robots!