Friday, July 28, 2006

More of the same?

I haven't been very good about keeping up to date on this blog. I choose to blame tv and the world I was brought up in. I just can't keep my head in things for long....... Having said that, I get the pleasure of going under the needle again tomorrow. The outlines for the robots on my left arm/shoulder were inked on July 1st. They are the same three robots, but are returning from whatever the hell they are doing, and are beat up, thrashed, and fleeing. Tomorrow they should get some color. We still haven't figured out where they are going to/coming from. I'm thinking some kind of organic-looking city that they hate. They are mad at all the gently curving buildings and the beautiful beings inside those buildings. Have to talk to Christopher about that. Anyway, Chris said that they should be done in about a year. That should put it at about 2.5 years total. I'll try to post a photo soon.

No comments: